- Advise customer that the front right inner brake pad has gone metal to metal on the rotor and is causing the noise. Recommend replacing the front brake pads and rotors. Advise customer that during replacement of the brake pads and rotors that the brake calipers will be tested to determine if they played a role in causing the pads to go metal to metal. Advise customer that the rear brake pads are measured at 3/32" and will need to be replaced soon to avoid damaging the rear brake rotors. Advise customer that the engine oil pan gasket is showing early signs of a oil leak. Recommend performing the 60000 mile scheduled interval services if they were not performed.
- Perform multi point inspection
- Perform the Quality Control Inspection
- Remove and replace front brake pads and rotors
- Remove and replace rear brake pads
Isaac S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2020