CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-09T23:01:40+00:002012 Honda Odyssey CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-09T23:01:40+00:00
- Found that there are codes in the PCM, Traction control module, and body control module. Codes present are P0303, 83-1, 61.1, and B2265 Code P0303 is a misfire code for cylinder 3. We swapped cylinder 3 spark plug and ignition coil to cylinder 6. Misfire code followed. Swapped coil in Cylinder 6 to cylinder 5 and misfire code remained on cylinder 6. Recommend replacing spark plugs and performing a 3 part carbon clean serivce. Advise customer that the other codes for the traction control/abs module did not return during test drives. Recommend no further action unless codes return in the future. Advise customer that the serpentine belt is cracking. Recommend replacing serpentine belt. Recommend performing a engine coolant system service as maintenance. Advise customer that the rear brake pads are at 20 to 25% of brake pad thickness remaining. Recommend replacing brake pads soon as to not cause damage to the rest of the rear brake system.
- Perform multi point inspection
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove and Replace – All
- Perform a fuel injection service
- Perform a induction system clean
- Perform the Quality Control Inspection
Marc W. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/8/2018